Wedding planner Costa Blanca, wedding planning Costa Blanca, events and party planner Costa Blanca, weddings in Spain, Hen and Stag parties Benidorm, Albir, Alicante, Torrevieja, Orihuela Costa, Javea, Denia, Calpe, wedding catering, wedding dresses, wedding cakes, wedding decorations, civil services, church weddings Costa Blanca, getting married in Spain.
Hints & Tips
- You're engaged, you're excited to put in motion your plans for a magical wedding, so here are some useful tips which will help and guide you through your planning.
1. Set a date, as without a date nothing can proceed.
2. Set a realistic budget for the whole of your wedding, this should include wedding dress, groom's suit, grooms men suits, bridesmaids or flower girls' dresses and wedding rings. We recommend that you also set aside a contingency, just in case it is needed.
3. Make a guest list you can both agree on.
4. Decide if you wish to have a church wedding or just a civil ceremony.
5. If you wish to conduct the wedding service at a venue of your choice ideally, and for convenience, the wedding reception should be in the same location.
6. Look for venues to hold your wedding reception. When doing this keep in mind the time of year, weather conditions and number of guests. If you have your heart set on a beach wedding ceremony, there are number of very important things to consider, being:
1. Make sure that all you guests are aware that it is a beach wedding, so they can come properly attired and know that dress code will be less formal.
2. I strongly recommend that the wedding ceremony is held late afternoon or early evening if in the months of June, July, August and even in September.
3.All bridal ware should be light and comfortable. This does not mean that you will not be able to have a beautiful wedding dress, it will just not be the same style that maybe a bride might ware for a church wedding for example. All foot ware should be flat, ideal for walking on sand.
4. Make sure that there is shade provided for the ceremony, a wedding ceremony on average can last for around 45 minutes, you do not want yourselves or your guests passing out from the heat.
5. Provide all your guests with hand fans to help cool themselves down during the ceremony.
6. A nice idea would be to offer your guests and refreshing non alcoholic drink when they arrive, it would be appreciated.
7. Finally beaches are public areas and although this is your wedding day there is no guarantee that it will be totally private.
7. If you have a theme, try and see it through from start to finish.
8. Strongly consider having your wedding cake as the dessert to your wedding breakfast. So many couples go to the expense of designing a special one off wedding cake that never really gets eaten, which is such a shame.
9. Make sure that all your guests can hear your wedding ceremony from start to finish. They have come to celebrate with you, just like an audience in a play or musical they want to be able to see you both and hear you both.
10. Shopping for a wedding dress is a magical time. It marks the start of everything to come, therefore ask a few close friends or family members to come with you, choose people you know will give their opinions, but who will not leave you deflated by being over-opinionated.
11. When wedding dress shopping, take into consideration your venue, the time of year your wedding will be held, style and the theme you have chosen. These rules should apply for the groom, grooms men and bridal party.
12. A wedding dress is the most important dress that any woman will ever wear. Therefore take your time, don't be rushed and consider styles that you otherwise may not previously have done. You might surprise yourself. Sometimes you can have a style in mind, but it may not be for you. If after trying on many dresses in the bridal shop, you still haven't found your ideal dress, don't get despondent or stressed, walk away and try afresh another day. This experience would have given you a much better idea of what styles are right for you.
13. When going shopping for brides maids dresses or flower girl dresses, chooses dresses that will compliment yours without stealing your lime light. Take into consideration their opinions and feedback. You want happy bridesmaids and flower girls on your wedding day and everyone to feel confident in what they are wearing.
14. Choosing footwear is so important! Yes I know you will want real show stoppers, but all shoes must be comfortable and something that all your bridal party are able to wear throughout the whole of your wedding day. You will all be spending a lot of your time on your feet.
15. On your actual wedding day and before everything begins, find some time for yourself to relax and unwind, it is going to be an exciting but long day.
16. Finally, you have both waited and have been putting in motion all your dreams for this special day for sometime. Enjoy the whole experience, take it all in and treasure the moments. You will be surprised as to how fast the day goes.